List Box Subform
The List Box Subform Component lets you create subforms using the new 4D listbox tool programmatically.
Using a simple API sophisticated subforms can be created in just a few minutes.
The listbox subform can be created very simply with just three commands, called in the On Load form event or before the form is loaded.
LBSF_Display (1)` Subform one is being shown
LBSF_SubformPages (1;2) ` Display subform 1 on page 1
· The first command specifies that subform # 1 is being shown.
· Subform # 1 displays data from the
The related one field is [Client]ID
The related many field is [Pet]Client_ID
Three fields are to be shown in the subform:
· The subform will be visible on page 2 of the form.
In the form editor for the Client input form we need to do some setting up:
· Inherit the LBSF_Subform form
· Position the subform and button templates on the Client input form.
· Include LBSF_FM in the form method for the Client input form.
The end result:
The release version will be available shortly.
In the meantime, you can download the current source code from our downloads page.